Established in 2006, Spring Publishing is the publisher for PRIME and Gao Feng (高峰) magazines, Singapore’s premier lifestyle magazines for those who are in the prime of their life, the life that begins at 40!
Spring Publishing stays digitally connected to readers through technology that includes a latest mobile application, Doc.sg, a one stop mobile application that bridges the gap between doctors and those seeking medical services.
Spring Publishing also organizes events targeting an audience aged 40 years and above. The events center on unique health and wellness themes and are organized in tandem with international commemorations of health related causes.
Amidst a vibrant work environment and friendly working culture, the incumbent can expect to gain vast expertise and enhance soft skills through professional development opportunities.
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Spearhead the marketing team in all marketing activities including the coordination and production of high quality marketing collateral through print and online media.
- Overseeing the smooth planning and successful execution of events include pre event planning, event coordination and collating post event reviews.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Managing all online and social media platforms including the timely development and upload of quality content and achieving effective lead generation.
- Represent the company at industry events and convincingly present the company’s brand image to users, content providers, advertisers and other stakeholders.
The candidate should possess the following education and experience.
- A degree in marketing
- Strong command of the English language with the ability to produce and present qualify content.
- Proven ability to conceptualise and develop content for magazines
- The candidate should possess a sound knowledge and the ability to apply marketing principles to effectively communicate complex ideas.
- The candidate should also have a high level of self-motivation, organisation creativity and discipline to meet strict deadline within a fast paced work environment.
Interested Singapore Citizen and Singapore Permanent Resident applicants may send resumes including the following details.
- Covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position.
- Educational Qualifications
- Experience – Highlighting specific experience relevant to the role
- Salary – Current drawn and Expected
- Notice period – If offered employment, when is the earliest that you can commence work.
All resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject header format
- Application , position title , applicant name
We regret that due to an overwhelming number of applications, we would only revert to shortlisted candidates.
Spring Publishing Pte Ltd as a Signatory of the TAFEP Pledge , has implemented and practices the codes of Fair Employment.
An application outcome is in no way a reflection on the quality of the applicant’s background, experience or character.