Instant Hydrating Mask
Recovers lost moisture balance, pampering dull and dry skin. Contains moisture retaining ingredients that withhold added moisture in the skin and form a water retaining barrier in the skin’s surface layer. Apply after cleansing to face and neck 2-3 times a week. Apply liberally and leave the mask to work for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with water. Follow with toner and your preferred Beauté Pacifique moisturizer or Anti-Age crème. Apply the anti-age product first – allow it to penetrate deeply and then apply the moisturizer.
The Instant Hydrating Mask can also be used as leave-on night crème to lock in moisture and maintain constant optimal hydration. However, do not use as leave-on product on top of Vitamin A Crèmes.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Locks in extra moisture to maintain constant optimized hydration
- Contains A Vitamins that reduce fine lines and signs of aging
- The Instant Hydrating Mask should never be applied in combination with Super3 due to the potency of the combined ingredients
- Glycerin is one of the very best and most widely used humectants (moisturizers). It penetrates easily into the epidermis and makes the skin soft and subtle. This vegetable glycerine can without problems be applied to very sensitive skin types. It provides lubrication and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. It is extremely comforting, to very dry skin types.
- Squalanean oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin. A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
- Lanolin (Purified Pharmaceutical Quality) plays an important role in maintaining the skin moisture balance and provides a remarkable finely textured skin surface, especially when used in combination with squalane. Previous problems with lanolin allergies are minimised with this product, due to its pharmaceutical purity where all the allergenic impurities have been removed.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Sodium Hyaluronateis an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals.
In stock (can be backordered)